Message sent from:

EU Settlement/Temporary Immigration Status

As you may know the UK is leaving the European Union. If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to remain in the UK after 30th June 2021. This will protect your right to live, work and study in the UK. Any families or individuals who currently have temporary immigration status and do not apply to the EU settlement scheme by 21st June will have No Recourse to Public Funds, which may severely impact your right to claim financial support and housing. Please check whether you need to apply to the scheme. Even if you have been in the UK for a long time, are married, or have a residence permit you still need to apply. If you are not an EU citizen but have family members who are, then you might need to apply too. You can apply via this link https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/applying-for-settledstatus. It is free to apply to the scheme. If you would like any support with immigration advice and the application process, please contact Kirklees Law Centre: Tel: 0344 848 7970, or alternatively contact our Inclusion Teacher, Sarah Perrin on 01484 646888 who will signpost you to support.

Cloverleaf  Advocacy and Carers Count 'Safe Space'

Supporting someone who has attempted suicide can be emotionally draining, stressful and exhausting.  It is impossible to watch over someone 24/7.  It is vital that you look after yourself and the support you need.  Please click here for more information on Carers Count  who offer support for carers.

Work Mental Health Support Service

If you struggle with mental health difficulties it may mean you have more bad days than good days. The 'Able Futures' work mental health support service can help you manage your mental health at work so you can enjoy more good days. 

Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership

PDAP (formally known as PDVG) is a registered charity that provides high quality specialist support, advice, information and safe accommodation to anyone effected by or experiencing domestic abuse. Click here to access their website.

'Hoot from Home' for Kirklees residents

HOOT from home offers accessible creative activities that you can take part in at home. HOOT believes that the arts are for everyone, even if you don’t think of yourself as creative. HOOT from home activity has been designed by a professional community artist/musician, with no need for specialised art materials or instruments. Discover how being creative makes you feel good!  Click here to visit their website: https://www.hootcreativearts.co.uk/hootfromhome

Hit enter to search