Message sent from:


Click the Kirklees Council logo to go to their website on how to apply for a primary school place for your child.




Parents are requested to complete the Primary Common Application Form (PCAF) online through Kirklees Council School Admissions website, however parents seeking the admission of a child under category (2, 3 & 6) of our Admissions Criteria will need to submit a Supplementary Information Form signed by their own clergy to support their application. 

Please note the following dates for completing your appliction :


Applications made from:

Closing Date :

Start Date:

1st Sept 2014 – 31st August 2015

1st September 2018

15th January 2019

September 2019


1st Sept 2015 - 31st August 2016

1st September 2019 15th January 2020 September 2020
1st Sept 2016 - 31st August 2017 1st September 2020 15th January 2021 September 2021

Our Governors may ask to see the following documentation during the application process: 

Birth Certificate for the child being registered.

Recent Utility Bill or Bank Statements showing parent's full name and current home address of where the child is living.

Official document showing child's name living at the registration address which can be one of the following official documents: NHS Medical Card, Child Benefit Statement, Working Tax Credit statement or Child Trust Fund Voucher/Letter.


The closing date for applications is the 15TH JANUARY before your child will commence Reception in the September (the school year that they turn 5 years old).


The School Governors will meet to review all applications and determine allocation of places after the closing date of 15th January. The Governors will try to meet parents' wishes whenever possible. Final decisions cannot be taken until it is known how many places will still be available at the school after the needs of those who clearly satisfy the Governors' conditions have been met.
The Education Authority will write to offer places in the April before your child is due to start in the September (This is the same time as all other schools within the Kirklees Area are informed of places).


Parents wishing to transfer a child to the school after moving into the neighbourhood during the school year, or without changing their address, will need to complete an In-Year Common Application Form (ICAF) returning this to their school of choice.


Where the governors are unable to offer a place because the school is over subscribed, parents have the right to appeal to an independent admission appeal panel, set up under the School Standards and Framework Act, 1998, as amended by the Education Act, 2002. Parents who intend to make an appeal against the Governing Body’s decision to refuse admission must submit a notice of appeal within twenty one days of receiving the refusal letter.  Normally appeal hearings will be held within six weeks of the closing date for receiving the notice of appeal.

Hit enter to search